Updated: Jul 24, 2021
Reasons to make a reservation at www.mtlibertylodging.com or by calling us at:
(603) 745-3600 or (888) 247-5212 toll free
1) We offer the best rates, period. Third-party booking agents charge a 15 percent commission. This cost is passed on to our guests when a reservation is made with them. When you book directly with us (by phone or on our website) you are getting the best rate, always.
2) Our cabins are not available through third party booking agents. The only way to book a cabin at Mt. Liberty Lodging is by calling us or through our website.
3) Book ahead one year in advance. The only way to make a reservation a year in advance is by calling us or in person. Many repeat guests book ahead for the upcoming year at the end of their stay. Our rates for the May – October season are typically posted by February. When the rates are posted the reservations calendar is then available online. Call us any time to make an advanced reservation.
4) We offer additional discounts for families, law enforcement and military, Appalachian Trail (AT) hikers and guests stays of seven days or more. Check out our Polices webpage for details.
5) Nobody knows our property better than we do! When you call you will speak with one of two owners/operators of the property. We can answer all your questions and find an accommodation that suits you best. And, we live here which provides us a little insight into area attractions and services.
Bonus: While we have a two night minimum stay, often single nights become available between guest visits. These one night openings show as available on the reservation calendar, but can only be booked by calling us directly. As staffing permits, we can waive the two-night minimum stay requirement.